Friday, May 13, 2011

Shows and songs and other stuff



I haven't posted in a while! Mostly I work in my pajamas now, so that's part of the reason. Anyway, here's a picture I love from Stay Sweet Fest. The band and I just released a song from our upcoming split with our buddies Sister Kisser from Long Island. It's going to come out on 7" on Gruff Beard records sometime in early June (or at the end of the month if we're lucky). We've got two amazing dates planned too.

May 26 at The Meatlocker Montclaire, NJ w/ RVIVR, Dead Ringer, the Rivals, +1

June 3 at The Charleston w/ Captain We're Sinking, Sister Kisser, Red City Radio, +1

so we're psyched on that. Also download our new track here for free. It's written about hanging out in Bed-Stuy with Wagers and being a general bum the month or two after I graduated from college. And some other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment