Monday, October 26, 2009

my first love and i.



Right now, I am only writing to keep myself from writing the last page of my Shakespeare essay. It is 5pm and I need to do it ASAP before the Indy meeting. Last night, I swore I would do it, but ended up finishing most of the guitars on my record. This weekend has been the first 5 minutes I have had to breath since my boyfriend left for tour, and I started dating Starbucks.

I'm toying with the idea of making a music video, because I feel the need to be creative lately.

Edit: The whole point of this post was to talk about how much I love the new Chanel blush my mother made me buy. Moms always know best. I've never been a blush kind of gal, and I should be since I am basically the real life incarnation of an overly contrasted Myspace photo. Anyway, I like the plum undertones, and I love how it goes with lipstick. It even seems worth the extra money because :
a. like any other girl, the linked c logo of Chanel makes my heart flutter
b. it actually stays on!

No comments:

Post a Comment