Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy valentine's day!



Rodarte for Target dress, Betsey Johnson belt, Guess platform pumps

 I was so psyched when I found this dress in my size (it was the last one!).  I bought it a month ago, but I was saving it for Valentine's Day! I decided to overload on the bows, because of how sweet this holiday was.  My boyfriend said I looked like a little present.  Anyway, we ate really awesome sushi and saw Valentine's Day, which I liked except for T-Swift's acting, and I'm not usually one to point that stuff out.

I'm also really excited because this week was huge. I finally published my first two blogs on Her Campus and played a ridiculously crowded, out of control show (which I will blog about tomorrow, if I can sneak away from the Independent!)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, i love bows, i think you look fantastic for valentines day. You can really pull off the lipstick.
    Thanks for adding me to your links, of course, I have added you as well!

    ReplyDelete