Sunday, February 28, 2010

Taking it all off.



I finally received the pictures I was talking about!  A couple of Fridays ago was the first photo shoot for the Indy's annual Naked Issue.  For those of you don't know, the Naked Issue is the only full color issue of the magazine and features students posing partially (or completely) nude in order to promote body positivity.  It's a long long running tradition that was revamped a few years ago (it's been going on since the 70s in some form of another at Purchase!). It was wild and crazy, and I had so much to coordinate with little help, but it was very successful.  There were tons and tons of people there, and everyone's pictures came out totally cute. Sadly, I can only divulge you in pictures of me fully clothed; I am a never nude. It's just the way I am, but more power to those who took it all off.  Here's a picture of me being awkward before I took my glasses off.

No comments:

Post a Comment