Thursday, August 12, 2010

...and we're back.

DIY crop top, American Apparel shorts, Top Shop pearls, Urban Outfitters oxfords
Right now it's 2:30 a.m., and I'm sitting here in my room trying to think up the first paragraph of my last article on Her Campus.  I know, I know, I've said that before. I really meant that my Pregnancy Scare Guide would be it, but I just can't stop. Really though, this piece just spoke to me, so I have to write it.  Every once in a while I take a look at my friends, or even myself, who has written article upon article about local crisises, politics, and even interviewed rockstars--then I take a look at my recent work: articles about periods, sex toys, and why my boyfriend didn't call me back.  While, duh, the rockstar thing was totally cool, and at the time, those politics needed to be written about because someone had to say it, there will always be a soft spot in my heart for writing about the girliest of girly, oh, and writing about my sister. She is not safe in this new article. Good thing she is London on business and can only yell at me via Skype.


No comments:

Post a Comment