Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stacks Pancake House



Chocolate and strawberry pancakes could end wars -- at least I think so. These are from Stacks Pancake House in Hoboken, NJ. The restaurant is awesome, but sadly my sister, my cousin and I couldn't get out door seating. It was just too packed! They give you cornbread before your meal as if I needed a carb before a carb overload. Surprisingly, these pancakes still tasted good even if I took half of them home and them later that night.

By the way, since the return of my Droid I've been taking so many pictures with Picplz. I'm obsessed with the vintage filters!

1 comment:

  1. I love strawberry pan cake and my mother's baking is out of the world because the taste and the overall garnishing makes me much attractable towards pan cakes.

    ReplyDelete