Thursday, July 28, 2011

Going to Coney Island



A couple of weeks ago I headed over to Coney Island to hang out at the beach, eat cheese fries, and take some pictures for the album art of Candy Hearts' new record. The band came with me because it was my birthday and walking around Coney Island alone is kind of...sad? I would have been okay with it either way since the boys wouldn't let me go on the actual beach because they didn't want to get sand in their shoes.

Even if it was a long ride, Coney Island has such good vibes. I remember my mom saying she took me there when I was little, but I don't remember it. It always reminds me of Siren Fest though, and I'm sad that this year it's not happening, is it?

Also, the album art finally is finished and we got to announce the release date and our signing to Kind Of Like Records today!









1 comment:

  1. This place looks so good, I need to put it in the list of must visit places. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

    ReplyDelete