Monday, November 23, 2009

Candy Hearts show at the Charleston: Music and Friends!



Gap hat, vintage clock necklace, Volcom dress, TJ Maxx flannel, Dr. Martens shoes

Last night we played at the Charleston in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with Hurrah! A Bolt of Light and Nightmare River Band.  It is my new favorite bar by a lot.  I feel like I am always saying this as I am exploring the benefits of being 21, but I mean it this time!  It wasn’t dirty like I had heard, and the free pizza that you got with every drink purchase tasted good and wasn’t really greasy at all.  The sound was actually awesome. The basement was really fun to play in and hangout in, oh, and ALL my friends were there. Best. Night. In. Forever.


1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to join a band. I can't play guitar, but what I lack in singing skill I make up for in STYYLLLLEEEE.

    also. FREE PIZZA WITH YOUR BEER!?! sounds like the best bar ever to me.

    ReplyDelete