Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend.


Forever21 dress, Doc Martens shoes, vintage hair bow


For Thanksgiving, I would like to say I am thankful for my ability to have no time to do anything, yet all the time in the world.  How does that work out? This weekend was a much needed vacation from staying up late and it was very quiet without the Independent (well, quiet aside from my loud Italian family).  Now, I just have like a billion different projects to do: French test, vocal session, article to write, Shakespeare presentation, basement show, album art, copy editing, interview, research paper.  I have not written a song in like two months because I've been so busy.  Someone send help and ramen.

On a side note: Matthew Gray Gubler is pretty much my dream man, but there is some weird serial killer on "Criminal Minds" who is lighting everyone on fire.  WHAT.  Why is this show so addicting?

Here is my favorite part of the holidays, besides my family:

No comments:

Post a Comment