Thursday, November 19, 2009

Costumey or Retro-Chic?


I originally bought this fascinator from Forever 21 because it was cheap, and my mom (who I am positive has lived a past life as a stylist) convinced me that I should get something of the sort. When I asked her if she thought it was too dramatic, she just rolled her eyes and said, “Pshht, Have you ever been to Williamsburg?” Touche. After seeing Blair Waldorf rock one in “Gossip Girl” a couple episodes back, I was sold, only now I don’t know how to wear it. My sister thinks it looks like I’m going to funeral, and my boyfriend thinks I look like a lunch lady.

Should I try it out tonight at Women Out Loud, or am I disillusioned?

I also had a bad day so I’m trying to stay positive, and in true list-maker fashion, I’m making a list.  All I really want to do is curl up and read Nylon until I get sleepy.
Things I am enjoying right now:
1. Mint Tea
2. Rainer Maria
3. Project Runway

1 comment:

  1. yes yes! wear it to the women out loud thing. Its very
    BAM-Im-A-POWERFUL-WOMAN style.
    go for it!

    ReplyDelete