Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Candy hearts record release show.

Thrifted sweetheart bustier, BCBG jeans, TJ Maxx flannel, Steve Madden flats


Friday was the Candy Hearts record release show at the Charleston (the really fun pizza bar).  I was so happy that the basement was filled with tons of old friends, new friends, and soon to be friends.  Earlier that day, I travelled the lengths of New York City to get my hair styled by my friend who is graduating from Arrojo really soon! I'm her hair model for her final project, so by next week I will have an extremely different dye and cut. I'm nervous because I've never dyed my hair except for the wash-out red streaks I put in when I was 15 and punk rock.

Friday afternoon, before Kris, Greg, and I ate at this AWESOME Mexican place (that I got no pictures of because I was delirious with hunger), we filmed a Pink Couch Session.  This was my second ever on-camera performance, and I was pretty nervous because of number of people who will probably see it.  I had always watched the Pink Couch and thought about what it would feel like to sit in the place that so many bands I adore and respect sat.  Well, now I know what it feels like, and it feels awesome!  It was, overall, the most fun I had in a long time, despite my inability to stop giggling because of how excited I was. I can't wait for it to be posted.  We also checked out Big Soda's session and it was so cute!

I wish I could say the rest of my spring break will be equally as fun, but I have so much work to do! I am writing a really great article for Her Campus, doing some freelance work, delving deeper into my horror screenplay, preparing a french presentation, finishing my senior project, planning an end of the year party for The Independent, reworking my resume, and scouring the job listings on ED2010.com. I am really lucky to have all this wonderful creative work going on right now!

Now for picspam:



No comments:

Post a Comment