Monday, September 13, 2010

Waiting for tomorrow.

Vintage hair piece, vintage pocket watch, Guess tunic, Justin shoes
Right now I am lying in bed, knowing for sure that I should have been asleep 45 minutes ago.  Things never work out that way.  I'm thinking of all the things that happened recently--how I was just published in Seventeen Magazine, the confusing (and wonderful) reviews recently recieved by Candy Hearts (because you have to read your own press, it's impossible not to), and the fact that tomorrow, after my work at Babble, I am going to Fashion Week.  Fashion Week. It's like all the clothes I bought up to this point in my life, hoping for this one moment, are not good enough. What do I wear? I can hear the last train pull up to the station from my window. I know it's late now.

These pics are from Female Fronted (Fuck Yeah) Fest in Baltimore. It was a pretty fun time, and I felt like I spent forever in a car, but I spent it with my best friends, and we played are really fun set, so it was all worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment