Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn is happening now.



It's finally fall despite the Indian summer which decided to come this week, but honestly, I'm pretty happy about it.  When I wake up each morning to the sound of garbage trucks and slamming car doors--the typical sounds of the suburbs--it's so cold. I'm always freezing, and I open my eyes to a day that is so newly beginning the sun didn't even come out yet.  Sometimes I amaze myself that I can stay up so late, moonlighting with all the midnight songwriting sessions or travelling back and forth to shows, but somehow I manage. I guess I stock up on sleep on the nights where I'm just watching Criminal Minds or Gossip Girl. And there's always lots of coffee.

Top Shop coat, Mandees jeans, vintage purse, Steve Madden shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment