Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween



For Halloween three of my very best friends and I dressed as KISS and went to some rooftop party in Williamsburg. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that I wasn't at the Fest 9 instead, but maybe things like that happen for a reason? It was painful reading everyone's fun-filled status updates and I still can't help think about how everyone I know was there. Well, almost everyone I know through playing music.

In addition, I am completely unable to manage my band's schedule. I just don't understand how I find out about venue changes and line-up changes through random posts on message boards and such instead of through actual people. I still don't know what's going on, but I will update with all our awesome shows coming up. Highlights: playing with The Measure (sa), Spraynard, The Wild, and meeting back up with Timeshares and Hold Tight. I can't wait to make new friends, providing I show up to the right location. And the record is halfway arranged. Halfway. Why is this taking so long? I can't wait anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment